Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Babe with Sick Ink


I haven't read or seen any part of the Girl With...series, but these shots from W look amazing.  The perfect grey sleeveless top, barbed wire bracelets, and black paneled trousers have an understated edge.  The styling, and Mara's demeanor, pull the character together.  She looks nothing sweet.  The above photo (with the stylist, Trish Summerville's, own t-shirt design) may be my favorite.  It off sets the hair, tattoos, and spikey jewelry perfectly.  Plus, I think tutus are just too fun.  I'm going to get to work on my own barbed wire bracelet now.


1 comment:

purse 'n boots said...

ohhhhh my god can't even believe that is her!!!! she looks amazing and totally transformed!!! thank you. as always for your nice comments! much love!

xx
ashley <3

Blog Archive