Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Tear

from Dileisha

from Buy2Flaunt

I don't know what it is about me and tear shapes.  Maybe it has something to do with the tear shaped peace sign pendent my grandpa gave me.  I found an old picture of him wearing it during the 70's somewhere.  I was about ten years old when it was trusted into my care.  To this day, I get many complements on its unique shape. 

Some years ago, I saw a tear shaped moonstone ring in a little tibetan shop.  It was gorgeous and expensive.  I found myself instantly enamoured with the stone's bright moon-like appearance, but there was a record shop down the street.  "Music, or more jewelry than I really need?" I thought to myself.  I chose music :(  I chose good music, but I still see that ring in my daydreams.

These jewels are all from Etsy.  Translation, a bad, bad place for me.

No comments:

Blog Archive